Thursday 10 December 2015

Hello - about blogging

    Hi. It's my second blog. I resigned from writing the first one, because I simply maxed it out. It doesn't mean, that I delated it - no, it's still available to read, plenty of photos (made by myself). If you want to find out something about Kashubia, which is my beloved region of Poland, drop in: http://discover-kashubia.blogspot.com/ Surfers the most often  are just catching a glimpse of blog posts without leaving any responses - support, disagreement, anything. It is quite demotivating and makes me feel like my reflections aren't attract anybodys attention... So you can imagine how joyful I were when some day I switched on my ,,Discover Kashubia" blog and I found a comment: ,,As a proud Kashubian-American, I enjoy your blog very much!". It buoyed me up.

    This time I'm changing over a subject matter to something more comprehensive. The address - ,,having moments" (to have moments) - means nothing less than having successful moments from time to time. And  did you contemplate the title - ,,dear diary"? Perhaps it sounds a little bit naively, but I chose this ,,teenage-journal-style" intentionally. I was just focused on Kashubia as yet. Now I want to share with you some of my revarding (or maybe morbid somethimes?) moments and reflexions that appears every day in my mind. Sounds a little bit vaguely? In fact it won't be a 'diary' (full of secrets and private matters), but invitation to considering some questions and maybe an inspiration...  Writing a blog is a very time-consuming activity so I hope you'll enjoy it. See you.

PS. Leave comments, communicate! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you 100% - comments are very motivating and so I encourage everybody to write them. One obvious way to encourage other people to leave their comments on your blog is... to offer yours on their blogs. Then they will be more likely to have a look at what you write about, and respond to it. I hope your new blog will make it easier for you to find inspiration and willingness to write regularly. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete